One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of course, message boards also attract attention-seekers, pranksters and malicious gossipers.’
- ‘The conversations of these people though, mostly gossipers, was not very interesting as it was considered to me ‘old news’.’
- ‘The same network of gossipers that are used to destroy reputations can also be used to increase your rapport with someone.’
- ‘Heading back towards the idle gossipers, he interrupted their conversation.’
- ‘All the gaps I've been discussing are the sorts of things that bedevil, perhaps inspire, all biographers, indeed all gossipers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.