One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See gossip column
- ‘He's a gossip columnist, and he entertains people.’
- ‘She had been a gossip columnist for Film Weekly, writing acerbic pen portraits and causing offence to a generation of British film personalities.’
- ‘‘She raised a fair-sized lump on Joan's head,’ reported the gossip columnist the next day.’
- ‘And a gossip columnist can get sued every bit as quickly as any reporter.’
- ‘However, it isn't long before gossip columnist Sara turns his carefully-constructed world upside down.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.