One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The first group consumed the greatest amount of fat followed by the obese and normal weight gorgers.’
- ‘When the gorger was found as a little kitten he was starving and has yet to stop eating.’
- ‘It was hypothesized that gorgers would have lower metabolic rates, more body fat, lower energy and higher fat intakes, and more pathological eating attitudes than non-gorgers.’
- ‘You'll probably get more drops from the feeders and gorgers, they seem to drop stuff more often.’
- ‘Cats are not grazing animals, they are gorgers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.