One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I leaned over to the other Australian lawyer, who was also grinning kinda goofily in the firelight.’
- ‘He walked over to her, goofily slicking his hair back.’
- ‘Some tourists frolicked in the resulting paperdrifts, flailing goofily to catch the falling sheets.’
- ‘When I spoke recently at a local suburban high school and told the students that I had grown up in nearby Lackawanna, it caused a big reaction - some students goofily pretended to cower under their desks.’
- ‘‘Thank you, Kait,’ he said, grinning almost goofily.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.