One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Thank you, Kait,’ he said, grinning almost goofily.’
- ‘He walked over to her, goofily slicking his hair back.’
- ‘Some tourists frolicked in the resulting paperdrifts, flailing goofily to catch the falling sheets.’
- ‘When I spoke recently at a local suburban high school and told the students that I had grown up in nearby Lackawanna, it caused a big reaction - some students goofily pretended to cower under their desks.’
- ‘I leaned over to the other Australian lawyer, who was also grinning kinda goofily in the firelight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.