Expressing good wishes on meeting or parting during the day.
- ‘We know all our neighbours now, at least to nod and say good day, or wave as they go past.’
- ‘The man became a little bit aggressive to me as I wished him a sarcastic good day.’
- ‘As we left, seven hours later, he was still there, still wishing us a good day and still wanting to know how we were.’
- ‘Family and friends wish Adrian a good day with special wishes from the big sis down under.’
- ‘She waited for her receipt and then I wished her a good day as she pushed her cart toward the exit.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.