One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Swedes, by legal reporting, screening, the treatment of sex partners, and the changing of sexual norms, have markedly reduced chlamydial and gonorrheal infection and PID in the past 20 years.’
- ‘This low positive predictive value would result in 50 percent of patients being notified that they have chlamydial or gonorrheal infections when, in fact, they do not.’
- ‘The disease has to be distinguished from gonorrheal eye disease.’
- ‘The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that more than 700,000 persons in the United States get new gonorrheal infections each year with only half such cases being reported.’
- ‘It was used as a device to cover syphilitic pustules and gonorrhoeal warts in the genital area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.