One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ectopic pregnancy is another possible consequence of gonococcal or chlamydial infection, although these are not the only risk factors.’
- ‘Even in women with serological evidence of past chlamydial or gonococcal infections, most are unaware of the infection.’
- ‘Evaluation and treatment are important because of the risk for reinfection of the patient and the strong likelihood of urethral gonococcal or chlamydial infection in the partner.’
- ‘There is also sufficient overlap between the symptoms of chlamydial infections and gonococcal infections.’
- ‘Asymptomatic bacteriuria, gonococcal cervicitis and bacterial vaginosis are strongly associated with preterm delivery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.