One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for gonadotrophin
- ‘The extension of the conceptualization from the gonads to the brain also included the postulation of a new type of hormone: the gonadotropic hormones.’
- ‘It is known as a gonadotrophic hormone as it affects the gonads (testes and ovaries) in mammals.’
- ‘As direction and degree of laterality were reported in this study in both male and female mice, we selected plasma-luteinizing hormone concentration, which is a common trigger for both male and female gonadotropic hormones.’
- ‘The gonadotrophic hormones and the gonads' own steroid hormones act together to maintain the prime function of the gonads: the production of mature eggs or sperm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.