One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A giant frog of West Central Africa.
- ‘No one knows how many goliath frogs are left in the population and if the population is growing or shrinking.’
- ‘However, adult goliath frogs feed on a variety of food items including, insects, fish and other amphibians.’
- ‘The shy and elusive goliath frog, is the largest known frog.’
- ‘In the fifteen-year period from 1989 to 2004, the number of goliath frogs dropped by more than half.’
- ‘Despite their enormous size as adults, eggs and tadpoles of goliath frogs are about the same size as those of other frogs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.