One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A giant frog of West Central Africa.
Rana goliath, family Ranidae
- ‘No one knows how many goliath frogs are left in the population and if the population is growing or shrinking.’
- ‘However, adult goliath frogs feed on a variety of food items including, insects, fish and other amphibians.’
- ‘In the fifteen-year period from 1989 to 2004, the number of goliath frogs dropped by more than half.’
- ‘Despite their enormous size as adults, eggs and tadpoles of goliath frogs are about the same size as those of other frogs.’
- ‘The shy and elusive goliath frog, is the largest known frog.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.