One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A trolley on which golf clubs are carried.‘a man was pushing an empty golf trundler along the street’
- ‘We also sell golf trundler tyres.’
- ‘He was pulling a golf trundler carrying the gas bottle.’
- ‘She offered him some things of Billy's, including an old electric guitar signed by that guy from The Shadows, and a golf trundler.’
- ‘And I feel sorry for the former NZ Warriors player, who had to feign excitement about a golf trundler - a GOLF TRUNDLER - for most of the 10 minutes I was tuned in.’
- ‘Golf trundlers were blowing over and players couldn't get their balance while putting.’
- ‘He built the first prototype Mountain Buggy out of a second-hand golf trundler and a child"s car seat.’
- ‘It's a wheeled vehicle similar to a golf trundler.’
- ‘Get yourself a forward propelled golf trundler, the ergonomic design is much easier on your pulling arm, and we all know how good a puller you are.’
- ‘If he couldn't pull his golf trundler round the Miramar Golf Course, he'd give the game away.’
- ‘Who wants to see the golf trundler?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.