One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To make this remedy, pour gin just to cover golden raisins in a shallow container and allow the gin to evaporate.’
- ‘A dusty orange color, spotted with crunchy hazelnuts and translucent golden raisins, the bread was tender and moist with a very delicate crumb.’
- ‘Place the lemon juice, one-quarter cup of golden raisins, and one-quarter cup of dried apricots in a bowl.’
- ‘Some salad dressings contain sulfites, and so do dried fruits like apricots or golden raisins.’
- ‘‘It was one of my finer moments,’ he said, describing his concoction of ground turkey, cumin, cilantro, toasted pine nuts, and golden raisins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.