One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Place the lemon juice, one-quarter cup of golden raisins, and one-quarter cup of dried apricots in a bowl.’
- ‘‘It was one of my finer moments,’ he said, describing his concoction of ground turkey, cumin, cilantro, toasted pine nuts, and golden raisins.’
- ‘Some salad dressings contain sulfites, and so do dried fruits like apricots or golden raisins.’
- ‘A dusty orange color, spotted with crunchy hazelnuts and translucent golden raisins, the bread was tender and moist with a very delicate crumb.’
- ‘To make this remedy, pour gin just to cover golden raisins in a shallow container and allow the gin to evaporate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.