One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A dusty orange color, spotted with crunchy hazelnuts and translucent golden raisins, the bread was tender and moist with a very delicate crumb.’
- ‘Place the lemon juice, one-quarter cup of golden raisins, and one-quarter cup of dried apricots in a bowl.’
- ‘To make this remedy, pour gin just to cover golden raisins in a shallow container and allow the gin to evaporate.’
- ‘‘It was one of my finer moments,’ he said, describing his concoction of ground turkey, cumin, cilantro, toasted pine nuts, and golden raisins.’
- ‘Some salad dressings contain sulfites, and so do dried fruits like apricots or golden raisins.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.