One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expression of good wishes on parting.‘good night and God bless’
- ‘I thought charitably that the workforce, God bless, was enthused by the festive spirit and had decided to take the week off.’
- ‘Now, after he nearly got run out of the game, he's a headliner, God bless.’
- ‘And could I say to her and to Dennis, every good wish for the future and God bless.’
- ‘Good night, God bless, and have fun with your modems and be kind to your RAM.’
- ‘From your heartbroken children Audra, Ed and Adrian, God bless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.