One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expression of good wishes on parting.‘good night and God bless’
- ‘From your heartbroken children Audra, Ed and Adrian, God bless.’
- ‘Now, after he nearly got run out of the game, he's a headliner, God bless.’
- ‘Good night, God bless, and have fun with your modems and be kind to your RAM.’
- ‘And could I say to her and to Dennis, every good wish for the future and God bless.’
- ‘I thought charitably that the workforce, God bless, was enthused by the festive spirit and had decided to take the week off.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.