One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Cauliflower.‘a Punjabi dish with potatoes (aloo) and cauliflower (gobi) cooked in spices’
- ‘There are 5 vegetarian specialties including an interesting bhindi masala and an aloo gobi masala (potato and cauliflower curry).’
- ‘As for the dishes themselves, there's definitely some standouts; the aloo gobi's ginger seasoning really stood out, flavouring the cauliflower and potatoes really nicely (this can be had on its own for $5.95).’
- ‘We settled on the aloo gobi - potatoes and cauliflower, fried then steamed with lots of spices.’
- ‘Variable power levels adjusted the electricity flow according to the degree of cooking that was needed, to ensure that even traditional preparations like aloo gobi and panneer mutter retained their unique taste and flavour.’
- ‘It can mean the difference between being served chicken curry or aloo gobi (Potatoes and cauliflower) for the next year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.