One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
nounAustralian Rules Football
A skilled and prolific goalscorer.‘the veteran goal sneak has firmly placed them in contention’
- ‘Indeed, they were supported well by the goal sneak.’
- ‘Goal sneak McGregor proved effective with two goals, which kept the team in front.’
- ‘No need to change the game plan, as they continued to find ways to get the ball to their goal sneak, who obliged with his fourth goal.’
- ‘They were selfless in their forward play, continually looking for their goal sneak, who has a mad chance to kick 100 goals for the season.’
- ‘The supporters seemed thrilled to meet the goal sneak.’
- ‘Goal sneak Schneider had a fairly interrupted preseason and may not be able to offer as much support in the midfield as the club would have hoped.’
- ‘The word is that he'll be a brilliant goal sneak.’
- ‘Their defensive blunder allowed our goal sneak to put us back on top.’
- ‘Even his brother, a crafty goal sneak himself, still turns out for the club's B grade.’
- ‘In the run home, they put on another four goals to two, with the goal sneak McGregor showing glimpses of his true potential.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.