One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Leave one's family home to live in a flat.‘in my third year I left home and went flatting with David’
- ‘Reading the first two articles in this series reminded me of some of the crazy things that happened when I first went flatting.’
- ‘I blame the hostel food finally catching up to me, then going flatting and getting to choose my own food All The Time!’
- ‘Many students go flatting while they study at university.’
- ‘And then I went flatting and moved house every year or so.’
- ‘He'd personally paid off her car and furniture and when, 6 months down the track, she'd said she was selling the house and going flatting with some friends from college, he'd been quite taken aback.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.