One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Leave one's family home to live in a flat.‘in my third year I left home and went flatting with David’
- ‘He'd personally paid off her car and furniture and when, 6 months down the track, she'd said she was selling the house and going flatting with some friends from college, he'd been quite taken aback.’
- ‘And then I went flatting and moved house every year or so.’
- ‘Reading the first two articles in this series reminded me of some of the crazy things that happened when I first went flatting.’
- ‘I blame the hostel food finally catching up to me, then going flatting and getting to choose my own food All The Time!’
- ‘Many students go flatting while they study at university.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.