One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Wear no underpants.
- ‘I just want to know is it okay to go commando to get rid of visible panty lines?’
- ‘And instead of going commando all day long, use them as your pajama replacement.’
- ‘But no, I wasn't going commando, so don't get any ideas.’
- ‘And yes, as some of you will see in these paparazzi photos, she appears to go commando.’
- ‘I decided to go commando since I would just be dining in tonight.’
- ‘Count yourself lucky they don't feel the need to go commando.’
- ‘Phoebe's new boyfriend likes to go commando.’
- ‘Generally, there's nothing wrong with going commando, but personally, I believe underwear serves an important function.’
- ‘Women should go commando or wear loose fitting pajamas/nightgowns with no panties.’
- ‘Can you imagine having to recount the day you were found wearing grubby underwear or even worse, you were discovered going commando!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.