One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See go-go dancer
- ‘As the cops grill the girls, they each tell a tawdry tale of sex, smoke, and a great deal of lame go-go dancing.’
- ‘This sexy, monochromatic collection sparkled with shiny silver embellishments on wide-leg pants and minidresses fit for go-go dancing.’
- ‘The bartender and three of her friends started practicing their go-go dancing routine in the middle of the bar floor.’
- ‘As fans of this feature know, we are especially fond of go-go dancing.’
- ‘Participants got hip to this and more at Tease-O-Rama 2002, the second annual national convention devoted to reviving burlesque, go-go dancing, and vaudeville.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.