One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for mucopolysaccharide
- ‘Two other glycosaminoglycans, namely heparin and chondroitin sulfate B, were also studied with isothermal titration calorimetry.’
- ‘This matrix consists of a network of structural and adhesive proteins embedded in a gel of glycosaminoglycans and proteoglycans.’
- ‘Heparin is a glycosaminoglycan whose major anticoagulant effect is accounted for by a pentasaccharide with a high affinity for antithrombin III.’
- ‘Coumarin drugs, such as warfarin as well as the glycosaminoglycans, heparin and heparan sulfate, are useful as anticoagulants.’
- ‘In the initial phase of these titrations the peptide was much in excess over the added glycosaminoglycan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.