One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The nucleotide feedback causes the glycolytic variables to exhibit small-amplitude oscillations.’
- ‘The changes in the enzymatic activity of glycolytic enzymes when they form complexes were shown experimentally.’
- ‘We report that there is substantial although not complete control of glycolytic oscillations in hexose transport, so that phosphofructokinase cannot be the oscillophore.’
- ‘In addition, phosphatases specific for the phosphorylated forms of the glycolytic enzymes increase in activity under the influence of insulin.’
- ‘However, the activity of hexokinase in muscle is so high that any free glucose is immediately phosphorylated and enters the glycolytic pathway.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.