One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mild alphahydroxy acids formulated into the cleanser can make a nice addition for smoother, fresher skin (look for lactic, glycolic and fruit acid complexes).’
- ‘Opt for a chemical exfoliator with natural skin: sloughers like glycolic, lactic or salicylic acid.’
- ‘Or opt for products that contain pore-clearing exfoliators like retinol or alpha-hydroxy, glycolic or salicylic acids.’
- ‘I've been using 40% glycolic peels (which is a bit of a misnomer, there's no peeling of skin at this level) and copper peptides at home for about 6 months on my acne scars.’
- ‘Is it a glycolic exfoliant that strips off old cells?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.