One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The relative anti-inflammatory and glycogenic activity is expressed as relative to cortisol as the standard.’
- ‘Two larger pieces consisted of clearly nondysplastic squamous epithelium with glycogenic acanthosis.’
- ‘It is a glycogenic amino acid, which means that it can be converted to D-glucose and glycogen if needed by the body.’
- ‘There were also esophageal glycogenic acanthosis and hyperplastic polyposis in the antrum accompanied by Helicobacter pylori-related gastritis.’
- ‘From the perspective of the gastroenterologist, the presence of glycogenic acanthosis and hamartomatous polyps should suggest the diagnosis of Cowden's syndrome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.