One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, glycemic response to dietary fibre containing foods is not consistently related to the viscosity suggesting this system is also much more complex than this hypothesis suggests.’
- ‘Minimally invasive treatment can be adopted in less severe cases with strict glycaemic control, intravenous antibiotics, and percutaneous drainage.’
- ‘Weight loss, therefore, of at least 5-10% would be a logical goal, alongside standard glycaemic and cardiovascular targets, for many overweight people with diabetes.’
- ‘The average dietary glycaemic load was calculated for each participant, and non-dietary factors were assessed, including smoking, amount and type of exercise, and body mass index.’
- ‘The authors conclude that using insulin four times daily improved glycemic control and perinatal outcome in mothers with gestational or pregestational diabetes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.