One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We gluttonously overordered the grilled and marinated meats, even retracing our steps for seconds.’
- ‘But now it has gluttonously devoured much of what made the city work’
- ‘The way we eat in North America is gluttonously ugly.’
- ‘‘Yum, yum, snarf, devour, gulp, chew, cram, etc,’ I started stuffing my face gluttonously as soon as supper was served.’
- ‘Since the 1930s, serialized comics have appeared in phone-book-thick magazine compilations and hundred-page paperbacks, gluttonously consumed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.