One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A product in the form of a tube that contains a solid stick of adhesive.‘cut out the flags and attach them to a piece of string with a glue stick’
- ‘Run a glue stick along the edges and attach the vellum to the card inside, centering it in the window.’
- ‘Instead of rubber cement, stick to paste, glue sticks, or white glue.’
- ‘Glue the strips onto the window with your glue stick.’
- ‘Fold sides of envelope and glue down with a glue stick..’
- ‘Something I worked hard to create with my own hands, mind and glue stick.’
- ‘Place the valentine inside the envelope, and fasten the tabs with a glue stick or seal the back with a paper heart.’
- ‘Use a glue stick to attach the different papers together.’
- ‘General purpose glue sticks are usually used in schools.’
- ‘Mount the pink-print rectangle to the upper portion of the card front with a glue stick.’
- ‘Engaging in a variety of craft activities, which most kids love, can be very beneficial so add play dough, stickers, and glue sticks to your list of educational supplies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.