One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A product in the form of a tube that contains a solid stick of adhesive.‘cut out the flags and attach them to a piece of string with a glue stick’
- ‘Mount the pink-print rectangle to the upper portion of the card front with a glue stick.’
- ‘Use a glue stick to attach the different papers together.’
- ‘Place the valentine inside the envelope, and fasten the tabs with a glue stick or seal the back with a paper heart.’
- ‘Run a glue stick along the edges and attach the vellum to the card inside, centering it in the window.’
- ‘Instead of rubber cement, stick to paste, glue sticks, or white glue.’
- ‘Glue the strips onto the window with your glue stick.’
- ‘Fold sides of envelope and glue down with a glue stick..’
- ‘Engaging in a variety of craft activities, which most kids love, can be very beneficial so add play dough, stickers, and glue sticks to your list of educational supplies.’
- ‘General purpose glue sticks are usually used in schools.’
- ‘Something I worked hard to create with my own hands, mind and glue stick.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.