One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He thinks a teenager, who for all he knows could be a junkie or a glue-sniffer or a half-wit or a convicted killer, is more valuable than him.’
- ‘They were the glue-sniffers from Queens whose furious thrash paved the way to punk.’
- ‘Weird Tales makes it possible for future generations of pinheads, dropouts, glue-sniffers, brats, cretins, mama's boys, and punk-punk-punk rockers to discover the Ramones as if for the very first time.’
- ‘Horden has alcoholics, drug addicts and glue-sniffers in their early teens.’
- ‘The widely publicized case involved a pregnant glue-sniffer who was forcibly hospitalized last year by a Winnipeg judge to protect her unborn child.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.