A salt or ester of glucuronic acid.
- ‘Sodium glucuronate was used as the standard for quantitative evaluation.’
- ‘Alternatively, a-tocopherol can scavenge two peroxy free radicals and then be conjugated to glucuronate for excretion in the bile.’
- ‘The pH release profile was generated in a variety of buffers (acetate, citrate, glucuronate, and phosphate).’
- ‘After estrone hydroxylation, the various poly-hydroxy derivatives are conjugated with glucuronate or sulfate, or methylation occurs prior to excretion in urine.’
- ‘The majority is conjugated to glucuronates and sulfates in the maternal liver permitting renal clearance.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.