One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A gloveless moped rider passed, no doubt perishing cold, but having more fun than me.’
- ‘A hand grabbed hers in the dark, warm and gloveless, and she pulled back instinctively.’
- ‘The catcher then puts his gloveless hand between his legs and flashes the sign to signal the next pitch.’
- ‘I'm so happy to pick up the keys with my gloveless hands and rub off the snow with my sleeves.’
- ‘My gloveless fingers quickly lost sensation and curled into painful claws.’
- ‘During its pioneer beginnings, baseball was a gloveless sport.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.