One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Figure 1 presents a schematic version of present geographical distribution of the Nubian languages with the glottochronological dates inserted.’
- ‘These findings, and others which will in time be developed, will affect the method of glottochronological inquiry.’
- ‘This was predicted by Jane decades ago based on her glottochronological work with Tepiman and the larger Uto-Aztecan language family.’
- ‘As part of our study of Proto Indo European origins we have made glottochronological estimates of the separation of each European language group, Slavic, Celtic, Romance, etc., from each other.’
- ‘Glottochronological studies of the Oaxacan Indian groups indicate that the first diversification of this group of languages had begun by 4400 B.C.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.