An African starling with dark glossy plumage that has metallic blue, green, and purple reflections.
- ‘Two Greater blue-eared glossy starlings were in a tree along the road as were two Pygmy sunbirds.’
- ‘Other birds that are part of the same family include: starlings, glossy starlings, mynah birds, and tick birds.’
- ‘The installation is made up of a large aviary housing two long-tailed glossy starlings.’
- ‘All other glossy starlings in the region have long tapered tails.’
- ‘I've seen the return of grey loeries and glossy starlings, which are found in the Lowveld, to Johannesburg.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.