One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's definitely music, although occasionally glossolalic.’
- ‘The passage is a scathing criticism of the pentecostalist view of the glossolalic utterance.’
- ‘The issue largely depends on whether the oracle normally gave her responses in glossolalic or in intelligible speech.’
- ‘As implied by the glossolalic repetition of ‘ode’ in the title, the book's labor is measured in productive juxtapositions; its ambition is to turn cramming into singing.’
- ‘Thus glossolalic speech tends to resemble the early speech qualities of young children before they organize all the various parts of the adult language.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.