One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The issue largely depends on whether the oracle normally gave her responses in glossolalic or in intelligible speech.’
- ‘The passage is a scathing criticism of the pentecostalist view of the glossolalic utterance.’
- ‘It's definitely music, although occasionally glossolalic.’
- ‘Thus glossolalic speech tends to resemble the early speech qualities of young children before they organize all the various parts of the adult language.’
- ‘As implied by the glossolalic repetition of ‘ode’ in the title, the book's labor is measured in productive juxtapositions; its ambition is to turn cramming into singing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.