One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for clianthus
- ‘Rays of yellow were cast through the bush by large yellow golden glory pea flowers and ground hugging buttercups on guinea flower which scrambled about the forest floor.’
- ‘Half a century after Cook's arrival, the Austrian botanist Ferdinand Bauer collected seed of the glory pea for cultivation.’
- ‘The flowers remind me most of the glory pea except they are slightly smaller and have the spurs.’
- ‘There were three unique species here, of which one, the glory pea, has not been seen since 1805.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.