One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Acute inflammation of the kidney, typically caused by an immune response.
- ‘Acute rheumatic fever and poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis are the nonsuppurative complications of streptococcal pharyngitis.’
- ‘As in streptococcal pharyngitis, acute rheumatic fever and poststreptococcal glomerulonephritis most often occur in children.’
- ‘Late effects of the kidney inflammation glomerulonephritis’
- ‘Septic arthritis and acute glomerulonephritis have occurred following ear piercing, and infectious endocarditis has been reported after body piercing.’
- ‘Leading causes of kidney failure are diabetes, followed by hypertension, glomerulonephritis, and cystic kidney and urologic diseases.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.