One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As he and his aides globetrot, then nation is being let down on the home front.’
- ‘And there is little evidence that he wants to globetrot.’
- ‘Whether I'd be happy about any of the children globetrotting on a gap year is another question entirely.’
- ‘Having globetrotted round 30 countries in the past few years alone, what does he believe is the secret of a successful travel writer?’
- ‘His life is charmed; drunken bets leading to madcap globetrots.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.