Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A highly invasive glioma in the brain.
- ‘Only highly malignant brain tumors, glioblastomas, were considered.’
- ‘This presentation differs from the ring enhancement seen in glioblastomas.’
- ‘Between 1995 and 1999, there were 8,690 reported cases of glioblastomas in the United States.’
- ‘This treatment is available for patients who have small glioblastomas or other primary malignant brain tumors.’
- ‘Of the other two, one had a papilloma of the choroid plexus and the other a glioblastoma.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.