One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In no case could disruption of the glial surface of the optic disc or other evidence of posterior vitreous displacement be identified.’
- ‘Although the tumors are thought to arise from the posterior pituitary glial cells, none of the patients experienced diabetes insipidus at presentation.’
- ‘Ependymal disruption with glial nodules was noted in the ventricular system.’
- ‘It seems that the failure of the axons to regenerate is partly the result of an inhibitory effect exerted by central nervous system glial cells, associated with the myelin of nerve fibers.’
- ‘The posterior lobe of the pituitary gland or neurohypophysis contains unique glial elements referred to as pituicytes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.