One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The beautiful blonde haired young woman looked so boyish it was easy to understand the girls interest, especially with her fine cloak and gleamingly clean clothes.’
- ‘As smooth as silk they glided over their set, gleamingly polished, if slightly bland, and as always, chilled to a shiver.’
- ‘There are immaculately turned out sheep, goats with coats that might have been tailored in Savile Row, ponies groomed gleamingly to perfection.’
- ‘Winter had made it gleamingly white, most of the snow trampled down by multiple boots as children ran havoc.’
- ‘They were - all at once - caring, compassionate, interested in single mothers and the homeless and gleamingly modern.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.