One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small fish with an almost transparent body.
- ‘Groups of blue-finned trevally terrorised the glassfish and fusiliers as they hunted for their meal.’
- ‘They cruise lazily but can burst into action when hunting their normal prey glassfish and sweepers.’
- ‘Clouds of glassfish and upside-down fish inhabit shaded corners.’
- ‘Two huge grouper had made the forecastle home, and inside were glassfish and their worst nightmare - lionfish.’
- ‘The reef earns its good reputation with large gorgonian fan corals up to 3m across and cornetfish, groupers and glassfish in abundance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.