One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dashboards are presented using text and visual cues for easy glanceability, and configuration menus are also easy to navigate.’
- ‘Simplicity and glanceability are the keys here, so each card is usually composed of some fairly large text splashed onto a black background.’
- ‘The exciting thing about smart watches is that they emphasise glanceability instead of engagement.’
- ‘Apps should offer important information at a glance and, so far, the stuff he's showing seems to have that "glanceability" nailed.’
- ‘Information-intensive displays like automobile instrument clusters depend on clarity and “glanceability” to quickly convey critical information in the most effective manner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.