One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A glamorous person (typically used of a woman).
- ‘Julian loves Stacy the girl next door and not the glamour puss.’
- ‘It is all about the glamour pusses who get all the kudos around the world.’
- ‘Asked how she's coping with the glamour puss image now, she teases: ‘Who's presenting themselves like that?’’
- ‘‘She is very malleable-looking, and can make up into anything, from middle-aged housewife to glamour puss,’ he said.’
- ‘Singer, actress and all-round glamour puss, Marlene Dietrich's life wasn't that of a typical Hollywood star.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.