One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See glamour model
- ‘Former law student Jenna has put aside her legal career to pursue a career in glamour modelling.’
- ‘The competition was open to girls aged 17 to 24, who have no children, never been married or ever done any glamour modelling work.’
- ‘The skimpy outfit and provocative poses were more suited to glamour modelling than, as the girl's mother was suggesting in her letter, "the cover of Vogue".’
- ‘Bad news - the stunning Wales-born beauty is putting her glamour modelling days behind her!’
- ‘I had a svelte figure and long legs, so swimwear and glamour modelling were my forte and I was very successful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.