One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Dave didn't mind our typical giggly girlishness much.’
- ‘I really believe that a lot of guys picked up on that girlishness and found it extremely sexy in an unconscious way.’
- ‘For all her girlishness, she's a steely businesswoman and a self-confessed workaholic.’
- ‘The slightly whiney girlishness that sometimes surfaced unintentionally has been replaced by a confident womanliness, and for the first time you are aware of her extraordinary sexual power.’
- ‘We left him there, his head still spinning with thoughts of Minnie, and her delightful, exuberant girlishness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.