One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I really believe that a lot of guys picked up on that girlishness and found it extremely sexy in an unconscious way.’
- ‘Dave didn't mind our typical giggly girlishness much.’
- ‘The slightly whiney girlishness that sometimes surfaced unintentionally has been replaced by a confident womanliness, and for the first time you are aware of her extraordinary sexual power.’
- ‘We left him there, his head still spinning with thoughts of Minnie, and her delightful, exuberant girlishness.’
- ‘For all her girlishness, she's a steely businesswoman and a self-confessed workaholic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.