One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The list of sweets is equally sinful and simple, from peaches and cream pancakes to a gingery sticky toffee pudding.’
- ‘They tasted fairly good, but not as gingery as I had anticipated.’
- ‘Janet chuckled and tousled his unkempt gingery hair.’
- ‘He was stockily built, about 11 years old, wearing a distinctive bright red tracksuit-like garment and had unusually thick, bushy, fair to gingery hair.’
- ‘It may be that he's even living rough somewhere, but in that case he would be quite distinctive, because he gets this bright gingery beard when he doesn't shave.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.