One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A hard ginger-flavoured biscuit.
- ‘So far today I've had about 20 biscuits (caramels, ginger snaps and a few shortbread) and 2 litres of water.’
- ‘She also breezily said she wasn't having any dessert, before diving into her son's ginger ice cream with a ginger snap.’
- ‘I've got a taste for some of those ginger snaps to go with it.’
- ‘I'm pretty much chained to my desk at home, but I don't tend to eat while at my computer (except the odd ginger nut or fig roll).’
- ‘Finely crush the ginger snaps in a food processor (or in a plastic bag, with a rolling pin).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.