One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small ceramic jar with a high rim over which a lid fits.
- ‘Our shiny red ginger jar with its speckled finish is sure to eloquently display any large gathering of flowers.’
- ‘These decorative trinket boxes, ginger jars, unique candy jars and dishes are handcrafted from marble, onyx or natural stone.’
- ‘Our porcelain ginger jars are steeped in centuries of Chinese culture and history.’
- ‘This ginger jar was commissioned by a private client.’
- ‘An empty ginger jar, or an empty pocket, is not such a serious matter if the money has been used in a sane and systematic manner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.