One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Gimmicks collectively; the use of gimmicks.‘it does what it says it does, with no design gimmickry’
- ‘They will try to buy time with a vast array of market manipulations and financial gimmickry.’
- ‘The issue has been used for political gimmickry.’
- ‘There is a refreshing absence of gimmickry about her.’
- ‘She's a singer who takes a lot of artistic risks while never succumbing to gimmickry and pandering.’
- ‘Both clearly had a vision for the film, and not just an excuse to show off computer graphic gimmickry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.