One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A psychiatric hospital.‘it's enough to send a man to the giggle house’
- ‘She used to work part-time at the coffee lounge and was eventually put in the giggle house.’
- ‘He was the poet who had himself locked up in the giggle house for nearly a quarter of a century.’
- ‘The police done the right thing when they placed you in the giggle house.’
- ‘When asked why he resigned, he said, “I don't want to finish up in the giggle house."’
- ‘One man has already died through booze since I joined, and another has been confined in the giggle house.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.