One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A long-distance slalom with fast, wide turns.
- ‘Last year I was really frustrated in the giant slalom and almost gave it up.’
- ‘At the start of the last race, the giant slalom, I was tired and didn't want to ski any more.’
- ‘I see slalom and giant slalom as a lot of hard work.’
- ‘But I wasn't trying to win more slaloms and giant slaloms, I was trying to win as many as I could - period.’
- ‘In the giant slalom she recorded the fastest time of the first run and the third-fastest of the second to win gold by 46 hundredths of a second.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.