One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He peered at the ghostlike form, with long black hair and eyes golden-green.’
- ‘It coated the world in a pale flurry, casting a ghostlike pallor and creating moon shadows among the skeletons of trees.’
- ‘The fog totally disappeared as ghostlike shadows of people began to reappear.’
- ‘The most notable feature of this object was its ghostlike nature.’
- ‘The end result was strangely beautiful and ghostlike, suggesting a lifeless but beautifully frozen world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.