A large European swift moth, the male of which has white wings.Related swift
- ‘Otherwise, where do I have an opportunity to start to collect live larvae of the ghost moths in USA?’
- ‘There are other ghost moths that are larger, which may have an even higher fecundity, but I've found no literature on egg number in these species.’
- ‘It is a ghost moth and said to be common, though it is some years since I have seen one here.’
- ‘This is a photo of a sparrow-sized moth called a ‘ghost moth’.’
- ‘Hepialidae (ghost moths or swifts) are, in terms of diversity and distribution, the most successful group of homoneurous primitive moths.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.