One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Ghana or its people.‘a traditional Ghanaian folk song’
- ‘Chester have signed a 21-year-old Ghanian striker from Sheffield Wednesday on a month's loan.’
- ‘This gourmet chocolate is made from Ghanian cocoa beans.’
- ‘The two women, one Ghanian, one Brazilian, wore the blue berets of UN resource allocation officers.’
- ‘The Ghanian artist brings new life to found objects, such as bottle caps or broken pottery, through art.’
- ‘He was born in Germany to a German mother and a Ghanian father and plays for Ghana's national team.’
A native or inhabitant of Ghana, or a person of Ghanaian descent.‘Ghanaians maintain a rich oral tradition’
- ‘She sees the school's role as building leaders who can change the nation and make it possible for more Ghanians to thrive.’
- ‘The 27-year-old Ghanian has three defeats and a draw on his record from 18 fights.’
- ‘The Ghanians did all the data processing, at lightning speed, while the Kenyan team focused on setting up the site structure.’
- ‘In actual fact the life of the vast majority of Ghanians has not changed a bit from last year.’
- ‘There were three of us: myself, a Ghanian, and another Indian boy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.