One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to Ghana or its people.‘a traditional Ghanaian folk song’
- ‘The Ghanian artist brings new life to found objects, such as bottle caps or broken pottery, through art.’
- ‘He was born in Germany to a German mother and a Ghanian father and plays for Ghana's national team.’
- ‘Chester have signed a 21-year-old Ghanian striker from Sheffield Wednesday on a month's loan.’
- ‘The two women, one Ghanian, one Brazilian, wore the blue berets of UN resource allocation officers.’
- ‘This gourmet chocolate is made from Ghanian cocoa beans.’
A native or inhabitant of Ghana, or a person of Ghanaian descent.‘Ghanaians maintain a rich oral tradition’
- ‘She sees the school's role as building leaders who can change the nation and make it possible for more Ghanians to thrive.’
- ‘The 27-year-old Ghanian has three defeats and a draw on his record from 18 fights.’
- ‘In actual fact the life of the vast majority of Ghanians has not changed a bit from last year.’
- ‘There were three of us: myself, a Ghanian, and another Indian boy.’
- ‘The Ghanians did all the data processing, at lightning speed, while the Kenyan team focused on setting up the site structure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.